Monday, March 9, 2009

Banana Boy

It seems we have a monkey in our midst. I took a photo of Harri enjoying his morning banana. According to Karen, he eats a whole banana at daycare almost everyday too. She says there is no point in cutting it up and giving him pieces because he just demands to eat the whole thing. I did notice this mornign that there is an advantage to doing at least a few smaller portions- that way he doesn't feed the whole thing to the dog!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

The love of bananas must run in your family. When Cris was younger I remember giving him at least two bananas to eat while at our house. He wanted another but we didn't think it was a good idea!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you this morning, while I again desperately attempted to get 1/10 of a hard-earned Alaskan banana into my little one. The other 9/10 landed on the floor, and Buddy promptly scurried off with the pieces to "bury" them somewhere inside the house. Sigh.