A blog to follow the exploits of Harri Niklas Larson. Viking adventure toddler.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Camp Update
Phil was kicked out of camp by Cris about 4 pm with a "Its okay for you to go now dad". He didn't get a top bunk. But it was by choice...he wanted to be in the same corner he's been in the last three summers and the top bunks were full. It appears you have to be there right at 2 pm to get a top bunk in the good part of the cabin. He is a yellow string! He was very excited about that. And one of the couselors recognized Haakon (aka Cris) and said "I remember Haakon, he was very....energetic." We probably won't hear anything for a while. I miss him and am thinking about him all the time. I wish I could be at camp!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment