
I visted the blog today to try to find the birthday cake video of Harri to show a co-worker. I realized it has been almost a year since I attempted blogging. Since I undertook the blog in lieu of keeping a baby book- I thought it was time to try again. It sure was fun paging through the early blogs and seeing how super cute he was when he was a baby and also how much he has grown. Is a name change to The Viking Saga of Harri Bristlepreschooler in order? Maybe Harri Bristlekid.
Anway...
Harri at 3 1/4:
Likes: Trains, trains and more trains. Dilly bars. Playing outside. Getting dirty. Swimming. Socializing with anyone who will look at him ("What's your name?" is the first thing out of his mouth if anyone even dares to look at him)
Dilikes: Getting dropped off at daycare (which seems to be contagous right now). Going to bed. Eating his vegetables.
We visited the allergy doctor last night and got the unfortunately news that Harri is allergic to every kind of tree and grass pollen they tested for: ash, birch, cottonwood, elm, maple, oak, grass and ragweed. We were relieved to find out that he is NOT allergic to the dog. Hopefully he will outgrow some of this. But in the meantime, it means nightly baths (which we were doing anyway), and multiple antihistamines until things freeze up.
No comments:
Post a Comment