Monday, July 27, 2009

More Observations on Cris' Time at Skogfjorden

Found more pictures of Cris in Skogfjorden Flikr Feed. It is so much fun to watch for him. I think a web cam would be a bit much...but watching for him in pictures is fascinating. I think about what he is doing, if he is showering, what he is eating every day. As a mom, you imagine that he can't survive without you. It is nice to know that he is doing just fine!



We have counted at least five shirts in the pictures. So that means he is changing clothes!! The pants seem to show up every day. But I think he did bring two pairs of camo pants. So hopefully he's changed pants at least a couple of times. Phil noted the untied shoes in this photo.

I saw this photo and was sure there was no way the kid in the middle with the big broad shoulders could be Cris. But note the clothes in the previous picture. That's him!! He was the same height as Oma when he left for camp. I wouldn't be suprised at all if he caught up to me in the last two weeks. We should not be surprised at all when he sleeps 12 hours at a time or eats an entire package of Oreos in one sitting.


Sand castles...his favorite. This pictures seem to be out of order. He is wearing different clothes and different pants! Not sure why he needs the stocking hat. But Woodland Hockey colors coordinate with what he is wearing and his string color. So I guess I can live with that.



Cris is ANCHORING the tug of war team.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, memories. I recognize the game he's playing in the first photo - a camp classic. I was a champion at that game back in the day, so I'll have to challenge him next time we visit! (Don't worry, his counselor isn't beating on him!)

Anonymous said...

Ah, memories. I recognize the game he's playing in the first photo - a camp classic. I was a champion back in the day, so I'll have to challenge him next time we visit. Thanks for posting the camp photos here!

Unknown said...

Good to know that camp games translate to any language!